WHY CHOOSE US?
The Award Winning New Milton Chiropractic Clinic was established in 1982 to serve the people of the New Forest and south coast.
Our aim is to help you achieve your health and life goals!
Our 3 very experienced Chiropractors provide holistic whole body chiropractic, in a friendly and supportive environment.
We provide evidence-based care and information to assist you in living life to the full.
Recently, record numbers of new people have turned to us for their chiropractic care.
These are some of the recent changes that are attracting people to New Milton Chiropractic:
- Open 6 days a week, Monday – Saturday.
- We have a unique in-house library of the latest Chiropractic research. The ‘101 Top Secrets’ offers you an easy-to-read summary of a hundred and one topics on how Chiropractic improves your health and well-being.
- We have had lots of positive feedback about our new whiteboards, which are regularly updated with health-related information as well as interesting quotes, pictures and even poetry (which has proven particularly popular).
- A new card machine, so no longer only cash or cheque payments.
- The clinic has had a facelift – full of colour and movement.
So with all these changes, what remains the same?
- Same friendly welcome from our happy and professional team.
- Same commitment to providing thorough, holistic Chiropractic Care for you and your family.
- Same legend that is Dr Jonathan Melhuish, at the clinic since 1991.
- Same popular Massage Therapist, Amy Knight, who is available on Tuesdays.
- Our ‘Family and Friends’ Referral scheme.
Your health affects everything you do and everyone you know…
That is why our motto is Whole Body Health - Whole Family Care.
Whole Body "Top To Toe" Approach
We offer chiropractic care for
Heads & shoulders, knees & toes, jaws, necks, backs, hips, ankles, feet, elbows, wrists, hands and thumbs.
Others come to us for more mobility or stability.
Whole Family Care
We have techniques suited to pregnant mothers, newborn babies and toddlers, pre-school, school-age, students, apprentices, manual and clerical workers, amateur and professional athletes, semi-retired and retired people of all ages and back-stories.
Award Winning Clinic for Patient Care and Quality Environment
New Milton Chiropractic has been recognised for excellence being awarded the Royal College of Chiropractors Patient Partnership Quality Mark from 2008 continually through to 2017.
These awards recognise our continued commitment to Quality Chiropractic Care.
The PPQM mark indicates our commitment to meeting and exceeding patients’ expectations in the quality of care.
Dr Melhuish says:
“After rigorous examination the clinic has been recognised by the College of Chiropractors in December 2008, 2011 and again in 2014 with the award of the Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM). Chiropractors provide safe and effective treatment, and we are proud to say that the award of the Patient Partnership Quality Mark recognises this clinic’s commitment to meeting and exceeding patients’ expectations of their treatment environment and care. We constantly strive to improve our level of service and always welcome feedback from patients.”
“We have an excellent reputation around the New Forest, Christchurch and Bournemouth areas and a strong patient following. Most of our new customers come by direct recommendation from their friends or relatives. You do not need to be referred by your doctor to make an appointment.”